Gunnar stands for all that we love about design: the accuracy of a line, the beauty of materials and calmness of striking objects, but, beware: this is no museum!
Each person will finds his or her own relaxation style. This suite will be perfect for those of you who love the idea of holidays by a Finnish lake, a Norwegian röbur (go check it out, it's wonderful!) or a Stockholm hotel. Others should not hesitate. Yield into temptation and you'll be pleasantly surprised. We will even bring you Swedish croissants!
I can already hear some of you asking "Why 'Gunnar' then?" Well, to be honest, we're still looking for an answer to that question, but the name sounds fun, don't you think?
- A la carte breakfast served in the suite
- Television and Wireless connection
- On demand catering service, from 6 to 40 people
- Possibility to combine this suite with the Hamptons Suite, sleeping up to 14 people
- Bike parking
- Accommodation for horses
- Organization of events at the Estate (available on request).